The theme is luck. Whether it's a pivotal scene where your MC's luck is changing, a lucky escape, an unlucky day, or anything you can think of relating to 'luck' is up to you. Complete submission guidelines below
- The submission window opens MONDAY, MARCH 12th at 6AM EST and closes FRIDAY, MARCH 16th at 6PM EST.
- You may only submit if you're 13-19 years old. Sorry, grownups!
- Submit no more than 300 WORDS of your lucky scene. It can be part of your WIP, an unfinished novel, or simply a 300-word piece you wrote up specifically for this crit round. The focus is your writing skills, so don't worry where the words come from!
- You may only submit one entry. Subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- Send your submission to writeonDOTsubmissionsATgmail.com with the subject "LUCKY CRITIQUE".
- Format your entry EXACTLY AS FOLLOWS:
- SCREEN NAME: (type it here)
- YOUR AGE: (type it here)
- TITLE: (type it here)
- GENRE: (type it here)
- (Put your lucky less-than-300 words here)
- You will receive a reply email with your post number. Please be patient! Mad will be taking care of submissions by hand.
- By entering this critique round, you are giving implicit permission to have your work posted and publicly critiqued.
- By entering this critique round, you agree to critique a minimum of 3 other entries.
- All entries will be posted anonymously. (Your age will not be included, either.)
Entries are planned to post St. Patrick's Day! Make sure to spread the word. The more people who know, the more feedback you'll get.