- You may submit a 250-word, dialogue-rich excerpt from your novel, whether it is a completed work or a work-in-progress (WIP).
- You may include a BRIEF lead-in (that is, a sentence or two to set up the scene).
- The submission window will open at 4:00 PM EST today, and will close at 4:00 PM on Friday or when we have 10 entries--whichever comes first.
- You may only submit one entry. Subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- All entries will be posted anonymously.
- By entering this critique round, you are giving implicit permission to have your work posted and publicly critiqued.
- By entering this critique round, you agree to critique a minimum of 3 other entries.
- Send your submission to A Writer Gone Mad at awritergonemad.submissions(at)gmail.com. (Replace the (at) with an @ sign.)
- You will receive a reply email with your post number. Please be patient; unlike the critiques on Miss Snark's First Victim, this contest is NOT automated. Mad will be taking care of submissions by hand.
- Format your entry EXACTLY AS FOLLOWS:
SCREEN NAME: (type it here) (this is whatever name you use when you leave comments here)
TITLE: (type it here)
GENRE: (type it here)
(type your first 250 words here)